Sunday, March 06, 2005

Let's Get Started!

Well - - I was just cruisin' some of my favorite stops on the internet and somewhere along the line, I came across this opportunity to create my own blog. I thought, what the heck, why not have somewhere to rattle off my rantings. AND, if you know me, you KNOW I rant!

This blog will consist of the occasional crap that I call my life. It's not all crap, in fact, my life is pretty good thank you. I enjoy a number of things in life and usually have no barricades in participating in them. Woodworking and fishing are two of my life's enjoyments and they will certainly be included in this effort along the way. I love to share pictures of what is going on in my life and I will be uploading pics with regularity when I think something is pertinent to being shared. If you are interested, please, play along. If not, that's cool, just feel free to stop in now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home